- This document is an electronic record in terms of (i) Information Technology Act, 2000; (ii) the rules framed thereunder as applicable; and (iii) the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
- “Sensitive personal information” as defined under Section 3 of the SPI Rules means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details ;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- biometric information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise.
- We require Customers who avail our service to provide us with the following information:
- Name of the Customer
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Credit card or debit card information which is required for payment purposes.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interest
- All other information as required by Us to register/ provide the Service to the Customer.
- We require the Vendors who avail our Services to provide us with the following information:
- Name of the Vendor
- E-mail Address
- Phone Number
- Postal Address
- Tax-Payer Identification Number
- All other information as required by Us to on-board the Vendor.
- If you interact with any third party content or advertising on any website (including third party plugins and cookies), we receive your personal data from the relevant third party provider of that content or advertising.
- We also create personal data about you in certain circumstances, such as records of your interactions with us, and details of your past interactions with us. We may also combine your personal data from different devices by way of which you are accessing the platform.
How the collected information will be used
- Sensitive Personal Information and other information collected in terms of Clause 2 shall be used in the manner described below:
- Registered user name: The registered user name shall be used to customize the Services availed by the user and to personalize all communications that are sent to the user by us.
- E-mail Address: Your E-mail address will be used to communicate:
- Confirmation of your order booking;
- Details regarding payment for the orders placed;
- Feedback from customers regarding the products and services provided by us;
- Communication of delivery of orders placed by you.
- In order to improve the quality of our Services we may ask you to provide us with information regarding your experiences with our products and/or services. Users have the option of choosing not to provide us with this information.
- Phone Number: Phone number will be an alternative method to contact the user for any matter related to the Services to be availed by you.
- Address: The address can either be your residential address or official address or the address of the receiving party to whom the consignment is transported. The same shall be provided to the driver of the vendor carrying the consignment in order to deliver the consignment at the location specified by the user of our Services.
- Credit Card/Debit Card information:
- Credit Card/Debit Card information is used for charging the user for making purchases by use of our Services.
- The Tax-Payer Identification Number collected from the Vendors shall be used to verify the Vendor and to generate an invoice.
- We will use your registered account transaction information which includes all information pertaining to your registered account activity, Products ordered, payments made, orders cancelled, modified and the like and communications pertaining to the same in order to assess the credibility of the user.
- We may use your information to send you promotional information pertaining to the Products and/or Services provided by us.
- We reserve the right to ask you, at the time of registration for our Services or thereafter, for documentary proof of your identity or other data or postings provided by you with respect to the registration or otherwise. In the event that you fail to provide us with this information or documentary proof, we reserve the right to refuse registration or to terminate your user agreement immediately and cease to provide any Services to you.
Disclosure of Personal Information
- We do not disclose User’s Personal Information to any third parties, Our officers, employees, agents, consultants and affiliates.
- We use our best efforts to use Users’ information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified) for the following purposes:
- To build up marketing profiles;
- To aid strategic development, data collection and business analytics;
- To manage relationship with advertisers and partners;
- To audit usage of Services; and/or
- To enhance User’s experience in relation to provision of Services (“collectively, “Permitted Use”).
- We reserve the right to disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or if We believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property and/or personal safety of anyone connected with our organization, the Services or other Users.
- We may transfer your personal data to any third party in connection with the Services because of the international nature of our business. We may transfer your personal data to other countries that may have different laws and data protection compliance requirements to those that apply in the country in which you are located.
- In the event that we sell or transfer all or any relevant portion of our business or assets (including in the event of a reorganization, dissolution, winding up or liquidation) to any relevant third party acquirer(s).
- We use temporary cookies, which are files that your web browser puts on your system when you visit our platform/s, to store certain information that is not sensitive personal information. The information collected through these cookies is used by us for the technical administration of our Services, research and development, and to improve the quality of our services.
- We may use third party cookies to track visitor behaviour and to improve the quality of our Services. However, such cookies will not store any kind of personal information, nor will such information be disclosed to any third party.
- These cookies are intended to be automatically cleared or deleted when the User quits the browser application. You are encouraged to use the “clear cookies” functionality of your browser to ensure such clearing / deletion, since it is impossible for us to guarantee, predict or provide for the behavior of your system.
- The information we collect with cookies is not sold, rented, or shared with any third parties.
Third Party Links
- We may provide links to platform/s through which we provide Services for the convenience and information of users. These platform/s may not be owned, controlled, or operated by us. In those cases, we cannot control how information collected by those platform/s will be used, shared, or secured. If the user visits linked sites, we strongly recommend that the user reviews the privacy notices or policies posted at those sites. We are not responsible for the content of linked sites, the user’s use of them, or the information practices of their operators.
- The security of Users’ Personal Information is important to Us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
Retention of Information
- We retain any personal information that you may have provided to us, for as long as you engage our Services, and for a reasonable time thereafter. Upon request, we will provide you with a copy of your personal information which we keep with us, after providing us with proof of your identity.
Choice / Opt-Out
- If the User wishes to opt- out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us, after setting up an account, they may choose to do so. Further, if a User wishes to remove their contact information from all lists and newsletters, they can do so by unsubscribing from the Services.
Advertisements on platform/s
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our platform/s. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other platform/s in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Assignment, Change of Control, And Transfer
Restriction Of Liability
- No warranty of any kind, implied, expressed or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third-party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to the Services provided by Us, including provision of Services.
- Any reference on the platform/s to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Us.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction